If Zoe won’t be coming to a store near you then don’t be disappointed, you can still enter our competition by taking a selfie with Zoe’s new book ‘Girl Online’ in a WHS store. Only GB entrants will be considered, and under 18’s will need parental permission before entering.
You have until Monday 8th December 2014 to enter, at which point we’ll pick names out of a hat and announce our lucky winners.
Please note: This competition has now closed and no further entries will be considered. Zoella cut outs no longer feature in our stores.
Stores with Zoella cutouts:
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to GB residents (England, Scotland and Wales) excluding employees and their immediate families of WHSmith (the “Promoters”), any company affiliated with the organisation, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. To enter simply send us a photo of yourself with your copy of Girl Online or a Zoella cut out in a WHSmith store. Illegible entries will be disregarded.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. All entrants under 18 years of age must obtain parental permission before entering
6. The opening date and time for receipt of entries is midnight on the 25th November 2014 and the closing date for receipt of entries is midnight on 8th December 2014.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
8. Only one entry per person. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
9. The winners will be drawn on 9th of December 2014 at random. The winners will be notified by no later than 10th of December 2014. The prizes must be claimed by 12th of December 2014. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if the prizes are not claimed by 15th of December 2014 a re-draw will take place.
10. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to the promotion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
12. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
13. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details if circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
14. Entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their entries disqualified.