Voting Terms and Conditions
Each person may vote only once.
Voting will close on 19/02/2017 at 11:59pm.
You will need to provide your email address to vote but this will be used purely to administer the voting and will not be retained.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Participants must be a resident of the UK or Republic of Ireland.
3. Participants under the age of 13 must obtain parental permission and guidance to enter.
4. To be eligible for this competition use the form above to vote for your favourite title in this season’s Zoella Book Club.
5. One winner will be selected at random to win a bundle of all eight books in the Autumn Zoella Book Club.
7. All qualifying entries will be considered.
8. The promoter will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period.
9. The competition is not open to employees of WHSmith.
11. Entries received before 19/02/2017 at 11:59pm will be accepted.
12. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
13. The winner will be chosen at random.
14. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative available.
15. The winner will be notified by email by 27/02/2017. The winners must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
17. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The name and county of the winner may be obtained by writing to: WHSmith.co.uk Zoella Book Club Vote, Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX.
21. The Promoter is WHSmith High Street Limited (Company Number 06560339) with registered office at Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX – please do not send entries to this address.