Where can you find a Tyler Oakley standee?
Please note: This competition has now closed and no further entries will be considered.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by Simon & Schuster UK Ltd and WHSmith.
- This competition is not open to employees of Simon & Schuster UK Ltd and WHSmith
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter this competition you must meet all the following criteria: be a resident of the UK or Eire
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- To enter you must post your photograph on Twitter using the #mybingebook
- Entries must be received by 24/12/2015
- Any personal information (such as your name, date of birth, email address and address) will be used solely in connection with this competition and will not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose of fulfilling the prize where applicable.
- 10 WINNERS will be chosen by Simon & Schuster UK Ltd.
- The 10 winners will win a special version of the BINGE book cover that includes their photo alongside Tyler Oakley’s image.
- The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to reduce or increase the number of winners at the discretion of Simon & Schuster.
- Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of the full terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity, without additional payment or permission
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Simon & Schuster UK and WHSmith have organised this competition in good faith and do not accept any liability relating to the prize.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and must confirm their acceptance of the prize within 7 days. If the winner doesn’t accept the prize a different winner will be chosen.
- We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control.