Over the last two weeks, our followers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram have submitted their fantastic still life and portrait artwork for the chance to win some exciting art prizes. With human form as the topic of interest on The Big Painting Challenge, this week is no different and we’re asking you to send us your human form artwork for the chance to win some more great art prizes. We’re counting all entries, so whether it’s a piece you’ve held onto over the years or something you’ve been working on this week, share it with us for the chance to win!
To enter, simply upload a photo of your artwork to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest with the hastags #WHSArt and #HumanForm. Don’t forget to tag us so that we don’t miss it! You have until Wednesday 18th March to get your entry in.
Further details and terms and conditions can be found below.
Happy Painting and Good Luck!
Please note: This competition has now closed and no further entries will be considered.
Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Participants must be a resident of the UK.
3. Participants under the age of 16 must obtain parental permission to enter.
4. To be eligible for this draw you must submit an image of your own human form artwork using the hashtags #WHSArt and #HumanForm.
5. Entries between 13/03/2015 – 18/03/2015 will be counted.
6. All qualifying entries will be considered and the winners will be selected based on effort, technique, skill and imagination.
7. The winners will be notified within 7 working days of the closing date and will receive their prize within 28 days of the closing date.
8. WHSmith will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period.
9. The draw is not open to employees of WHSmith.
10. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. No prize cash alternative.
12. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this prize draw at any time.
14. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their entries disqualified.
15. The winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
16. By entering this competition you are agreeing that your artwork can be used in relevant blog posts. All artwork will be credited to the owner.
17. The name and county of the winner may be obtained by writing to: WHSmith.co.uk Human Form Competition, Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX.
18. The Promoter is WHSmith High Street Limited (Company Number 06560339) with registered office at Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX – please do not send entries to this address.