This week we’re asking our followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to submit your landscape, cityscape and/or seascape artwork for the chance to win some exciting art prizes. Whether it’s a favourite piece that you couldn’t part with or a more recent creation, share it with us for the chance to win. To enter, simply upload a picture of your art to the WHSmith page and don’t forget to include the hashtags #WHSArt and #Scapes. Tag us @WHSmith so that we don’t miss it! You have until Wednesday 1st April to get your entry in.
Further details and terms and conditions can be found below.
Happy Painting and Good Luck!
Please note: This competition has now closed and no further entries will be considered.
Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Participants must be a resident of the UK.
3. Participants under the age of 16 must obtain parental permission to enter.
4. To be eligible for this draw you must submit an image of your own landscape/seascape/cityscape artwork using the hashtags #WHSArt and #Scapes.
5. A maximum of three unique entries per participant will be judged.
6. Entries between 24/03/2015 – 01/04/2015 will be counted.
7. All qualifying entries will be considered and the winners will be selected based on effort, technique, skill and imagination.
8. The winners will be notified within 7 working days of the closing date and will receive their prize within 28 days of the closing date.
9. WHSmith will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period.
10. The draw is not open to employees of WHSmith.
11. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. No prize cash alternative.
13. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this prize draw at any time.
15. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their entries disqualified.
16. The winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
17. By entering this competition you are agreeing that your artwork can be used in relevant blog posts. All artwork will be credited to the owner.
18. The name and county of the winner may be obtained by writing to: WHSmith.co.uk Art Scapes Competition, Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX.
19. The Promoter is WHSmith High Street Limited (Company Number 06560339) with registered office at Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX – please do not send entries to this address.