- List Of Ingredients
- 120ml/4fl oz/½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato purée
- 300ml/10fl oz/1¼ cups plain yoghurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cube frozen crushed garlic, defrosted, or 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp fenugreek powder
- 1½ tsp salt
- 8 lamb chops
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- cooked rice, flatbreads or wraps, to serve
- SERVES 4
1 Preheat the grill/broiler to high and line a grill pan with foil, or prepare a barbecue.
2 Put all of the ingredients except the lamb in a large bowl and stir to combine. Add the lamb chops to the bowl and use your hands to coat them with the marinade on all sides. If you have time, you could leave these to marinate in the fridge for a few hours at this point, or they can be cooked straightaway.
3 Cook the marinated lamb chops under the grill or on the barbecue for 5–6 minutes on each side, until the meat is cooked to your liking and the edges begin to char. Serve the lamb, garnished with fresh coriander/cilantro and with your choice of rice, flatbreads or wraps alongside.
Don’t miss out on Limited Edition Signed Copies of 30 Minute Mowgli – available to order online whilst stock lasts!