- List Of Ingredients
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 4 handfuls of torn-up bread
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ red pepper (or even better a dried Spanish pepper called ‘ñora’)
- 60g bacon or pancetta lardons
- 60g chorizo, chopped
- pinch of sweet smoked paprika (pimentón)
- handful of green grapes, halved
- Serves 4 as a snack (or 20 if you guys are on a diet)
Dissolve the salt in a quarter glass of water (about 40ml) and sprinkle it (not too much) over the cubed bread. Put it on kitchen paper and press firmly so you get rid of the excess moisture. Heat the oil in a big frying pan. Fry the garlic cloves and pepper for five minutes over a low heat.
Discard the garlic and pepper.
In the same oil, fry the bacon and chorizo for another three or four minutes, then add the paprika and finally the bread. Fry it all over medium heat for eight-ish minutes, until the bread is golden. Take it off the heat and add the grapes (I know it is a bit weird to add grapes, but it really works well).