- List Of Ingredients
- 150 g (5 oz ) fresh blueberries
- 200ml tub of half-fat crème fraîche
- 150ml (1/4 pint ) thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 3 good tablespoons luxury lemon curd
- grated zest of 1 lemon and its juice
- icing sugar to dust
- You will need 4 wine glasses or 6 shot glasses.
- Serves 4–6
Butter a 2 litre (31/2 pint) shallow pie dish about 6cm (21/2 inches) deep.
Reserving 3 blueberries for the top of each glass, sprinkle the remaining blueberries in the bottom of each glass.
Spoon the lemon mixture over the blueberries and smooth the tops. Chill for at least an hour or overnight.
This can be made completely up to 48 hours ahead, then just top with the reserved blueberries and dust with icing sugar before serving.
It is not suitable for freezing.
Decorate each glass with 3 blueberries and dust with icing sugar.