- List Of Ingredients
- 150g runner beans, ends cut off
- 2 nectarines
- 30g watercress
- 30g rocket
- 100g parma ham
- 50g feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp honey and mustard dressing
- salt and pepper
Summer Salad: Grilled Nectarine, Parma Ham and Runner Bean Salad
1. Pop the beans into a pan with a little water and a pinch of salt, and steam for 5 minutes.
2. Cut the nectarines into eighths, put them on a griddle pan over a medium heat, and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
3. Put the watercress and rocket into a bowl and mix them together. Scatter the rest of the ingredients over the top, then pour over the dressing and finish with some cracked black pepper.
Madeleine Shaw is a trained nutritional coach and food blogger who values healthy, healing ingredients and flavoursome, affordable meals. Her anti-deprivation philosophy and down-to-earth guidance has seen her coach some well-known names and earned her a huge following on social media. Madeleine believes that eating well is a way of life that will give you energy, help you feel healthy, lose weight and glow inside and out.
In her first cookbook – Get the Glow: Delicious and Easy Recipes That Will Nourish You From the Inside Out – Madeleine provides 100 delicious wheat and sugar free recipes, as well as a 6 week plan and practical advice on topics such as eating out and which kitchen essentials you should stock up on.
Find out more about Madeleine Shaw at http://madeleineshaw.com.