- List Of Ingredients
- ½ small bunch of asparagus
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- For the chimichurri:
- 25g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 25g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 60ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- pinch of salt
Cut the ends off the asparagus and slice in half lengthways. Heat a griddle pan to a high heat, add the oil and let it melt then place the asparagus into the pan. Griddle for 3–4 minutes until cooked through, turning the asparagus every minute. Meanwhile combine the chimichurri ingredients together in a bowl. Top your toast with the griddled asparagus and spoon over the chimichurri.
This chimichurri dressing will keep for five days in the fridge. It jazzes up any salad and goes really well with meat and fish.