- List Of Ingredients
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 star anise
- 1 aubergine, cut into small chunks
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 x 400ml tin full-fat coconut milk
- handful of baby corn
- 450g raw king prawns, peeled
- 1–2 tbsp fish sauce
- juice of 2 limes
- ½ bunch basil, roughly chopped
- ½ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped
- microwave rice, to serve
- serves 4
Heat up the coconut oil in a large pan over a medium–high heat. Add the star anise and aubergine and fry for 1 minute.
Add the curry paste and half the coconut milk. Stir to melt the paste into the coconut milk, then increase the heat to high. Pour in the rest of the coconut milk, toss in the baby corn, and bring to the boil. Simmer for 3 minutes, then drop in the prawns and simmer for 2 minutes until they turn pink and are fully cooked.
Take the pan off the heat and chuck in fish sauce to taste, along with the lime juice and herbs. Top your curry with the red chilli.
Ping your rice in the microwave for 2 minutes and serve.