- List Of Ingredients
- 250g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into large, bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste
- juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- salt and pepper
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 2 red peppers, de-seeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- large dollop of soured cream
- 1 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- paprika, for sprinkling
- For the guacamole
- 1 avocado, de-stoned and roughly chopped
- 1 tomato, de-seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- juice of 1 large lime
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely diced
- Serves: 1
1. Preheat the grill to medium.
2. Chuck the chicken in a bowl with the chipotle paste and lime juice and season well. Toss to coat evenly, then place the chicken under the grill.
3. Cook for 5–6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Check by slicing into one of the pieces to make sure the meat is white all the way through, with no raw pink bits left.
4. Meanwhile, melt the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the peppers and cook over a high heat for 6–8 minutes, or until tender and lightly charred at the edges.
5. Mash together all the guacamole ingredients in a bowl until fairly well combined but still chunky. Season.
6. To serve, place the peppers, chicken and guacamole in a bowl, top with the soured cream, sprinkle with the grated cheese and paprika and serve, topped with coriander and wedges of lime.