This gorgeous colouring book is filled with detailed illustrations of the magical creatures from the Harry Potter films.
From the ghostly blue merpeople to fiery red Fawkes, Dumbledore’s phoenix, the vibrant creatures of the wizarding world are yours to design and colour.
Featuring creatures found in the Forbidden Forest and the Great Lake, as well as those from Hogwarts itself, these minutely detailed drawings offer hours of creative and relaxing fun.
Please note: The competition associated with this post has now closed and no further entries will be considered.
Don’t forget to upload your finished piece to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #WHSPotter, or add it in the blog comments section below, for the chance to win one of three copies of the Harry Potter Magical Creatures Colouring Book. All entries submitted before the end of January (midnight Sunday 31st January) will be considered. UK based entries only.
Terms and conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- Participants must be a resident of the UK.
- Participants under the age of 16 should obtain parental permission before entering.
- Three winners will receive one copy of the Harry Potter Magical Creatures Colouring Book each.
- To enter you must post a picture of the above free download coloured in using the hashtag #WHSPotter. Entries via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and the WHSmith Blog comments section below will be counted.
- Any personal information (such as your name, date of birth, email address and address) will be used solely in connection with this competition and will not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose of fulfilling the prize where applicable.
- Winners will be notified via the same channel they used to enter the competition, i.e. Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- This competition will run between 23/01/2016 – 31/01/2016.
- WHSmith will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period.
- This competition is not open to employees of WHSmith.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- No prize cash alternative.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this competition at any time.
- Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their entries disqualified.
- The winners may be required to participate in related publicity. The Promoter is WHSmith High Street Limited (Company Number 06560339) with registered office at Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX – please do not send entries to this address.