- List Of Ingredients
- 400g silken tofu
- 100g blueberries, plus extra to serve
- 2 ripe nectarines or peaches, halved and stones removed
- 10 dried unsulphured apricots
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 100ml almond milk or coconut milk
- Grated zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Serves four
Put all of the ingredients (except one of the nectarines) in the bowl of a food processor or in a high-speed blender and blitz until completely smooth. Divide the mixture between 4 small glasses, cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
When ready to serve, cut the remaining nectarine into little wedges. Top each glass with blueberries and wedges of nectarine and serve.