How to Draw Tom Gates
Liz Pichon, the creator of Tom Gates has created this BRILLIANT step-by-step guide to drawing Tom Gates!
1. Start with this shape! Next add Tom’s hair and his ears
2. Give Tom eyes and a nose. Now add a big smile
3. Finally surround Tom’s face with stars, arrows and bubble writing!
How to Draw Delia
Here’s a HELPFUL guide to drawing my GRUMPY sister Delia.
1. Draw this shape.
2. Then her glasses…colour them in.
3. Ears…(even though she doesn’t LISTEN).
4. Add her manky hair…and add a gloom cloud…
Now it’s your turn!
TIPS FOR BEING TOP OF THE CLASS (Sadly…I did NONE of these things.)
1. Stay awake in lessons (it helps.)
2. Don’t draw HILARIOUS pictures of your teachers.
3. AVOID the class bully to stay out of trouble.
4. Don’t let Mum and Dad write ANYTHING in your school planner.
5. Don’t let your grumpy sister Delia BOSS you around. (Technically not a school issue – but still important.)
I’m TRYING to get voted onto the school council as well – but thanks to the ABOVE list it’s not exactly going to plan.