All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is make sure that you’re following us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Or follow us on all three channels and triple your chances of being picked! Nice and simple, right?
The first winner will be picked on Monday 21st November 2016 so keep an eye out for the announcement on our social channels, and keep checking back every Monday until our last draw on the 19th December.
Good luck and happy spending to our future winners!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Participants must be a resident of the UK.
- Participants under 16 years old must obtain parental permission and guidance to enter.
- The prize is 1x £50 WHSmith Gift Card per prize draw. There will be a total of 5 winners chosen over the course of the competition.
- To enter you must be a follower of the official WHSmith Twitter account, Facebook account or Instagram account.
- This competition will run between 21/11/16 – 19/12/16. 1x winner will be picked at random every Monday up until 19/12/16.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- All qualifying entries will be considered.
- The winner will be notified via the same channel they used to enter the competition, i.e. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and will be announced across all channels.
- The winner will be notified within 5 working days of their name being drawn. The winner must claim their prize within 5 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- WHSmith will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period.
- This competition is not open to employees of WHSmith.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- No prize cash alternative.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their entries disqualified.
- The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this competition at any time.
- The winners may be required to participate in related publicity. The Promoter is WHSmith High Street Limited (Company Number 06560339) with registered office at Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX – please do not send entries to this address.