Do your family holidays always result in lots of silliness and laughter too? Share your funniest holiday mishap with us on Facebook or Twitter, and you could win a £200 voucher towards a getaway with HolidayCottages.co.uk, plus all ten books from Jeremy Strong’s My Brother’s Famous Bottom series. It could be the time your dad got up at the disco and ended up falling on his bottom, or the time your brother buried his feet in the sand and then couldn’t get back out again, or even the time a seagull swooped down and stole granny’s chips straight out of her hands! Let us know your story using the hashtag #WHSHolidayMishaps to win.
Please remember, if you are under 16 then you will need a parent or guardian to enter for you.
We can’t wait to hear your silly stories – Good luck!
Please note: This competition has now closed and no further entries will be considered.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Participants must be 16 years or over and be a resident of the UK.
- One winner will receive one £200 holidaycottages.co.uk voucher which must be used in full towards the balance of the winner’s holiday booking. The same winner will also receive ten books from the series ‘My Brother’s Famous Bottom’ by Jeremy Strong.
- The Holiday Cottages voucher must be redeemed before 30 June 2016 but the holiday may be taken after this date.
- The Holiday Cottages Voucher can only be used on one booking and it is not possible to carry forward any of the voucher value to another booking. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Transport and additional costs are not included as part of this prize.
- Entries between 07/07/2015 – 21/07/2015 will be counted.
- Only one entry per household.
- The winners will be notified within 7 working days of the closing date and will receive their prize within 28 working days.
- WHSmith will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period.
- This competition is not open to employees of WHSmith or employees of holidaycottages.co.uk.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- No prize cash alternative.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this competition at any time.
- Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their entries disqualified.
- The name and county of the winner may be obtained by writing to: WHSmith.co.uk Holiday Cottages Voucher Competition, Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX.
- The winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
- The Promoter is WHSmith High Street Limited (Company Number 06560339) with registered office at Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX – please do not send entries to this address.