Not only will you get to hear all about his latest novel from the man himself, but we’ll be selling advanced copies of Blood on Snow on the night – before the official release date on the 9th April. So you can be one of the first to get your hands on the new Jo Nesbo book, and there will also be a chance to get your copy signed by Jo Nesbo at the event too.
Tickets are on sale now at £13 and the event takes place at 7.30pm on Wednesday 8th April 2015 at The Old Swan Hotel in Harrogate. Take a look at Barry Forshaw’s article about Jo Nesbo on the Harrogate International Festivals website for more information about this Scandinavian crime author.
A perfect warm up for The Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Festival in July, there will be plenty of Nordic Noir to come during the main weekend too with a special event on the new book in the Millennium series by Stieg Larsson and crime authors such as Arnaldur Indridason, Peter James, Sarah Hilary and much more due to make an appearance.
To celebrate The Theakstons Crime Festival this year, we’ve got a pair of tickets to the Jo Nesbo event to give away, plus an overnight stay at the Old Swan Hotel afterwards. To enter, simply share or re-tweet any of our recent Facebook or Twitter posts about The Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Festival. You have until Wednesday 1st April to enter.
Please note: This competition has now closed and no further entries will be considered.
Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Participants must be a resident of the UK.
3. Participants under the age of 16 must obtain parental permission to enter.
4. To be eligible for this competition you must share or retweet one of our Facebook or Twitter posts relating to Jo Nesbo and/or The Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Festival.
5. Entries between Monday 30th March and Wednesday 1st April will be counted.
6. One winner will be selected, and will receive a pair of tickets to the Jo Nesbo event at The Old Swan Hotel in Harrogate on Wednesday 8th April 2015.
7. All qualifying entries will be considered.
8. The winner will be notified within 7 working days of the closing date and will receive their prize within 28 days of the closing date.
9. WHSmith will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period.
10. The competition is not open to employees of WHSmith.
11. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. No prize cash alternative.
13. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this prize draw at any time.
15. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their entries disqualified.
16. The winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
17. The name and county of the winner may be obtained by writing to: WHSmith.co.uk Jo Nesbo April Competition, Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX.
18. The Promoter is WHSmith High Street Limited (Company Number 06560339) with registered office at Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3RX – please do not send entries to this address.